DISCOVERING OKT behind KFC(Jalan Dato Onn Jaafar)

While out catching potential scammers, i decided to visit one OKT I read about from a forum. It had no name and the only thing i knew was that it had a red door. 

I drove to the KFC and  as i was going to park i saw the red door RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME XD

I got down, and walked to the red door, it was unlocked, so i opened the door and walked up a totally dark staircase, I reach a huge metal door that was locked. I couldn't unlock it so i went back down. Then i noticed an old uncle sitting with his back facing me looking out to the main road. 

I asked him, "can you unlock the door" he stood up and walked to the door but looked at me curiously, i explained that i found the place from online and that i'm looking for girls. He seemed satisfied with the answer and let me in. 

Beyond the metal door, there was another flight of short stairs. I walked up then and came to a wide open shop, there were chairs on one side of the wall that was occupied by foreign workers, other customers i guess. Then i walked in and the boss came out, a tall old chinese man. I asked him "can i see your girls" and at that moment 2 girls walked to the doors of their room. 

Both were, not good looking at all to be honest. They were both short and plumpy, man i regretted going there, but i didn't want to just walk out as i felt it was rude and might get me in trouble. So i picked the vietnamese girl i read about in the forum. 

The cost was only RM60 so i guess i shouldn't have expected too much.

I didn't want to fuck her, i couldn't bring myself to fuck her, totally not my type. So i only asked her for a blowjob. 

After about maybe only 5 minutes, she stopped and started to give me a handjob instead and lick my nipples while doing it. It felt good to be honest and i came soon after. But she damn rush. And i am disappointed that she only did the blowjob for like 5 minutes. No deepthroat as well, sad.

The room wasn't even a proper room, just a DIY room with dry walls and a makeshift bathroom in it.

But the most concerning part was the foreign workers, call me racist or whatever, but i'm not gonna step foot again into a place i know foreign workers go to, they are known for not being hygienic at all and carrying possible STD

Anyway, after i finished i left, those foreigners were still sitting there, not sure what they were waiting for. 

For those of you guys who wanna try, my advice is DON'T unless you are fucking desperate and low on cash.

That's all for this post, stay safe on the hidden side of life guys and girl, Lance out :)

Comments